Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Aldi

First off, if you are not shopping at Aldi, you're missing out!  I know that not all Aldis are created equal; we love ours in Tega Cay.  It's clean; the produce is fresh.  I don't have time to coupon, but I like to be thrifty when it comes to shopping for the household.  Aldi is the perfect solution.  Before you go, here are some tips to make your first trip a success.

1)  Bring a quarter.  We always have one in our console in the car, so we are always prepared.  You will use this quarter to unlock a buggy.  When you return your buggy, you will get your quarter back.  This is really a genius idea.  People will return their buggies just to get their quarter back!  Wal-Mart, are you listening???

2)  Keep your bags in the car.  In order to keep their costs low, they do not provide shopping bags.  You either have to buy them or bring your own.  This is totally fine with me.  Shopping bags get on my nerves and clutter my pantry.

I'm really in love with these.  They're on my list to make my life even more simple.  Shopping with two younguns is tough!
3)  Don't be afraid to try their brands.  We have tried it all...crackers, chips, baking products, dairy, everything.  

4)  The produce is always fresh and it's oh so cheap.  You really can't lose!

5)  They only take cash and debit cards.  Plan accordingly.

Be prepared to be shocked by your total.  You will have a buggy full and exit the store for well under $100.  I cannot say enough about this store.  Don't hate until you try it!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried anything that you wouldn't recommend? I have tried once or twice but am always considering trying again....xo, EMH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been racking my brain to think of something, but everything we have tried has been first rate! If you try again and come across something, please let me know!

      Delete