Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

This sale is huge and includes your favorite brands...a little Tori, a little Kate, etc.  As I browse the pages, I'm thinking about staples for fall.

My husband can attest that I LOVE animal print accessories. I already have various prints, but I love these ballet flats and pumps. The flats look so comfy; and the pumps will be so chic with a black sheath for church.




This is also the time to snag a great pair of jeans at a discount. I always joke that once you buy designer denim, you won't go back. Yes, you may pay more money upfront, but the fit and quality are unparallel.  It's so worth the extra dollar!


7 for All Mankind Highrise Skinny Jean (to prevent that muffin top!)
 


I already wear my boys' birthstones stacked on my right hand, but I would love a bar necklace adorning their little names. They are my world and proudest accomplishment. Of course I want to show them off in my accessories!



Now, for the unfashionable. Workout clothes have become my uniform now that I'm home with my boys. I've heard that these leggings are fabulous. At this price, I'm willing to give them a try!


Do yourself a favor; go check out this sale!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment