Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Family Photo Session at Wild Dunes

These are the impromptu photos that I referenced in Monday's post.  Technology decided to work with me today, so I was able to get them loaded.

I know that I may take and share too many pictures in the eyes of some people, but I'm a lover of photographs.  I love the little expressions that the camera captures, allowing me to permanently etch these special moments into my brain.  These moments would be forgotten in the daily grind.  I am so grateful for all of the photographs I have of my little family!

Hamilton, 3, is my wild child!  He's so full of energy.  Although he may come across as "all boy," he has a tender heart and is compassionate towards others.  He melts my heart with his kind actions!




 I adore these little sibling shots.  You can see my boys' personalities shining through.  They're so sweet together.


 Caption this next pic...what's Ham thinking?


 Aww, I wish P looked like he was enjoying his brother's affection a little more!
Parker, 7 months, has this momma totally wrapped! Being home with him full time, I have him spoiled rotten.  With him being the second child, I know how quickly time passes, so I take advantage of every moment to love him BIG.


 Noni and Pappy with their grandbabies


 These are not my favorite pictures of us, but our babes look cute!
 I agree, Parker, it's time for bed!  Sweet boy was over this session!



post signature

3 comments: