Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Who likes shopping for swimwear? NO ONE!

For right now, my days of donning a bikini are over.  My new modest swimwear drives the hubby nuts.  He's always nagging, "You're not 50!  You've just had a baby..."  I still have my preggo line for crying out loud!  No one wants to see all of that.  While I appreciate his compliments, I'm just not comfortable baring that amount of skin right now.  Everything has shifted; nothing is where it used to be.  Looking in the mirror, I find myself stuck in that scene from the road trip on The Sweetest Thing.

My favorite place to find swimsuits is TJ Maxx.  They have been having the best selection lately.  This week I found 8 pieces that I liked, and I bought 3.  I think that is a personal record!

I'm not quite to the point that I want personal pictures in a swimsuit for the whole world to see, so the models will just have to do.  Trust me, they're much easier on the eyes!



And the back is my favorite!  The back of a one piece can be tricky and very unforgiving.  This low back and cute detail are very flattering.



I love the pattern on this one; it's bright and fun!  See, who said tankinis had to be blah.


Instead of the matching bottoms, my suit came with the solid sea colored bottoms.  






What are your favorite styles for mommas?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment