Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Southern Dumplings Saturday

Christmas in June!  I know it seems way premature, but in this business you have to start thinking about Christmas now.  I'm excited to offer more options this year.  There are three totally coordinating sets from which to choose.

The Striped Collection is available in pink, red, or green.  See all of the details here.  This company even has the family dog covered.  I know Chloe is already giving me the stank eye about this one!







The second option is chevron and quatrefoil.  These trendy patterns will make for super cute photos!






The final option is a mixture of stripes and polka dots.  This is my favorite option this year!  I love the simplicity and total coordination!





To order any of the above sets, be sure to check out the website.  The pre-order for the stripes and chevron/quatrefoil patterns ends TOMORROW.  The stripes and polka dots set end June 30th.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment