Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tips and Tricks Thursdays

I'm living a counterproductive life.  I love a clean, organized home.  Add 2 boys...wait, make that 3 boys and this is impossible.  I will post later about how I keep the toys at bay and other issues of organizing a small household.

Today I want to chat about my love affair with a cleaning product.  Yes, you read that right!  With little time on my hands to deep clean, this product does just what it says it will.  Scrubbing Bubbles:  "We work hard so you don't have to."  Combine this miracle in a can with a microfiber cleaning cloth and you are good to go!

I use it on my stainless steel sink in the kitchen and on everything in my bathrooms.  It works miracles on our tiled shower and glass door.  Living in the boondocks on a well does not give you the best quality of water in red clay country.  Scrubbing Bubbles takes care of these issues.  Since I've started using the product, the shower door and grout lines look like new. During my nesting phase of my last pregnancy, I sprayed every grout line in our tile floors and scrubbed with a brush.  I don't think the floors looked that good when we moved in!

Do yourself a favor and buy a bulk pack of this product at Costco.  You will thank me for it later!


No comments:

Post a Comment