Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Making Memories Monday

Some of my favorite memories of summer took place around our pool. I miss having a pool in the backyard where neighborhood friends  trickle in as the day progresses to play "Shark," "Categories," and "Marco Polo."  Maybe it's the Pisces in me, but I think it's so important to accustom children to the water at an early age. I love the water, and I think everyone else should, too!

We started off the week with a trip to Spartanburg to play with my mom, affectionately known as "DeeDee" by her grandbabies. My sister, Leslie, and her two children, Allie and Walt, joined in on the fun.  Unfortunately, I didn't get my phone out until after Leslie left. We were too busy playing for pictures!  Nevertheless, here are a few of my favorites from our morning with DeeDee at the pool.

My fish swam the whole time we were there. He would live in the pool if he could!
DeeDee relaxing while Parker napped. I hate I didn't get any pictures of P in the pool. His frog kicks kill me!
Happy boy is up from his nap!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment