Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summertime's Calling Me

Despite the heat that takes your breath away as you step out of the refuge of your air conditioned house, I love summer. Summer means gathering with family and friends near some body of water and making new memories!  As a child, a day at the beach meant I needed a swimsuit and my canvas raft (do y'all remember those?). As a teenager, it meant that I needed my chair, a towel, and a good book. As a mother, it means that I need 50 bags filled with snacks, toys, tents, diapers, towels, changes of clothes, etc. I look like a pack mule!

Since I'm always going to have a plethora of bags in tow, I might as well have coordinating ones, right?  That's why I love this line!  Everything coordinates...even my sunscreen case!

My favorite features of this bag are the zippered closure, the outside pocket, and inside zippered pouch. It's perfect for your phone, license, and debit card.


With two young chaps, a cooler is a must!  Who knows, you might need a beer by 10:00!  Just kidding, well maybe. This soft cooler easily collapses, so it won't take up much space when you're packing.


This bag is made if laminate material. I like to use it for all of the toys. When we come back from the beach, I just hose the bag down. 


Navy Anchor Accessory Bag
I use this bag for all of my sunscreen. I cannot stand for sand to get in my sunscreen, so this bag helps with that issue. 
I have to have a bag for everything, so I know exactly where everything is. It's one of my flaws, but it makes a day at the pool or beach more relaxing!  What are your favorite bags for summer outings?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment