Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Splurge v. Steal

I love clothes. I love shopping.  I love quality items.  I love finding a deal!  In this post, I'm going to share with you my latest obsessions at  two different price points.

This is an outfit that I wore on a date night this past weekend.  It was effortlessly chic and very fall.



Chiffon Blouse

This Rose and Olive top was a find at Marshalls for under $20.  I adore the neckline!




Dark Wash Skinny Jeans
I'm usually a snob when it comes to jeans.  Designer jeans just fit better; however, these $20 ones from Old Navy are my favorite this season.  I love the higher waist that sucks in my post-Parker muffin top!!







Cognac Bag
Mine in the picture is Kate Spade.  I love that it's huge (duh!); I love that it's structured.



Here's a similar look for much less!


Leopard d'Orsay flats

Steve Madden Elusionl I got these on sale 20% off at Macy's!

Dee Keller Zoe (top middle) Recently on Rue La La for $149.99 (retail $275)



What are your recent splurges or steals?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a cute Fall outfit! I just can't get enough of Leopard this season. I'm working on making my own "couture" top. I'm adding seaquin arm/elbow patches to a Button up top I already have. I saw the same look for $88.00 at Express!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anybody can pull it off, it's you!! I can't wait to see the final look!!

      Delete