Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Leather and Plaid?

I know the title of this post may seem like they do not go together, but these are two items that I'm obsessing over for this fall/winter.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up the black leather jacket I found last winter on mega sale.  Of course, now that I'm dying to have one hanging in my closet, I can't find one at that price!  That's always the way it is!

My husband likes to joke that one of my talents is scouring the internet for deals.  It's a game to see the best deal that I can find.  And of course, it also helps the clothing budget immensely!  These are some that I've found that are genuine leather with a not so genuine leather price tag!







The other item that I'm trying to find right now is the right plaid button up shirt.  I know what you're thinking...That can't be hard; they're everywhere!  True, they are everywhere; however, they are not all made to fit my 6'0" frame.  While I most likely will roll the sleeves, I cannot stand for the shirt to not fit in the shoulders or fit to the waist.  I love the tall line that GAP, Old Navy, and J. Crew offer.  I just wish they were around when I was in middle school!



30% off with HAPPY

I also love gingham and want this shirt for layering.


I need your help!  Which ones are your favorites?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the post keep sharing with us. One should buy brown aviator jacket as it looks good.

    ReplyDelete