Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Calling all Lilly lovers!

Those of you who know me well know that I adore Lilly.  This is probably the number one reason why I have boys.  I would be bankrupt from buying Lilly...she would wear Lilly Pulitzer from the time she rolled out of bed until the time she went back to sleep at night.  It's perfect for the hot summers, and it camouflages most stains (which is one of the reasons the company started).

Today is the first day of the annual Lilly sale.  If you've never shopped it, you should go right now!  Everything gets gone very quickly; surprisingly, this year the site didn't crash as I shopped!  The prices are really low, and the shipping is free.  It really is the best time to buy Lilly!

These are my favorites from the sale...
Janice Shift

Janice Shift Resort White She She Shells

Biltmore Maxi Shift

Lindy Beaded Shift

Anastasia Dress
Callahan Shorts

Marigold Lace Trim Skort







And, of course you cannot forget the little Lilly lovers.  Every year, I buy my niece a few pieces to give to her for her birthday.  It has become our tradition...one that I hope she will come to love as much as me!

Inara Cut-In Shift Dress


Little Lilly Classic Shift


Little Lilly Classic Shift

Girls Tunic Dress

If these prints don't perk up your Monday, I don't know what will!





P.S.  Hubs, did you see my wish list???  You know my size!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know me oh so well! I had to make myself get off the site this morning!

      Delete