Southern Momma to two handsome boys. Welcome to my crazy monogrammed life!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winget Farm Christmas Card Pics

As our luck would have it, we chose the most frigid day of the year to have our pictures taken.  Thank goodness the boys were in a cheery mood and the barn was filled with hay!  These two items made for a quick photo shoot with a little more warmth.  Every year, our dear friend Ashley Pendergraph takes our pictures.  I tell her every year that she should make this a business, but she calls me "silly."  She is so talented, and the kids just adore her!

I stressed over our outfits.  I'm telling you that adding one more little one to the mix made it much harder to coordinate.  Thank goodness Shannon was there for approval via text.  She's another friend who should open her own business as a personal stylist.  She has an incredible eye!  It was worth every little worry because I LOVE the combination.  It's a little retro which I adore!

Parker: Sweater (similar)  Thermal Onesie  Jeans  Shoes(similar)  Hat (similar)
Hamilton:  Oxford Shirt Grey Sweater Jacket (similar) Jeans Boots (similar)
Jared:  Dress Shirt Quarter Zip Sweater Jeans Boots
Me:  Gingham Button Up Sweater (Zara-old) Fur Vest (similar) Jeans Necklace (similar) Boots (similar--I've had these boots forever!)

Here are my favorite pictures from the batch...

























Now, aren't you just dying to know which ones are being used in our Christmas card.  I guess you'll just have to wait and see!  ;)


post signature

P.S.  Y'all don't tell Chloe that she wasn't featured this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment